Thursday, July 21, 2011

Memories Unleashed

It all started from B/35 Navkar appartment, Ahmedabad, India. Me and father "bas 2 packed bags aur ek hope" jokes apart, reached Ahmedabad Junction hiring auto. With the final destination Mumbai Junction coming near, the pressure was continously increasing.

AHmedabad jN to Nadiad jN--35 km--35 gms of tension
Nadiad jN to Anand jN--20km--80 gms of tension

Even I had not reached Mumbai, people around me told:- "samip, bas ame loko party ni raah joyi che" , so much expectations from me, my god and thinking this I reached Baroda jN..

In between my journey from Anand-Baroda, when the train passed ranoli it was all then it started...suddenly a drop from the top of window travelled with full speed to the bottom and then there were hundreds and thousands of them to follow the first drop....

The tension was building but thanks to the train people they came very often to divert our minds..The rains at baroda was so beautiful that all the things done in the rains were in front of me and I was smiling and suddenly a voice came from behind,"samip visa toh tane malij jase" I was kinda what the f........

Hey Prakash I forgot something to tell you here, When I entered Anand jN I was just having my juice and trying to focus somewhere else, but suddenly I found 2 guys sitting on the bench wandering what to do with their life. One full of emotions, with a specs, with high aims and the other one seemed full of life, but I guess he seemed to be scared of something and I looked at today's date and it was EXAM TIME...and my guess was correct he was scared of exams..
Looking at this scene, the past which was one of the best phase of my life became PRESENT..You won't believe the water drops which was coming from the sky was about to come from my eyes..

The official first day at the college I exactly don't remember the things that took place but, I remember that I hired MEMU train from BARODA and left for ANAND, from there as told by my BIG BROTHER you will need to hire an share auto....there was a lack of confidence in me by thinking of hiring a share auto...BUT as soon as I landed on anand platform and outside the station there was a huge roar of people saying "panch panch rupiya vidyanagar<5 rs to vidyanagar>" and I was kinda surprised at this and guess what I went to the college in the auto and by the time I felt comfortable with it. I am not aware about what actually happened on the first day, but I remember the day when I met an outstanding personality Mr.Prakash Raghupathi.


episode 1
The First Meet

Actually there was a personality development class I guess at around
12'o clock..wherein there was a debate on some topic and two people gained attraction in that debate.Mr.Prakash Raghupathi and Mr.Pratyush Jani..After the debate I found that this person is from BARODA and this was all when the endless friendship started..Commuting partner, partner in crime and I guess in all..The first floor I remember when Rinson Thomas entered and wanting him to spell his name correclty..ha ha ha ha...you know we laughed a lot.........


THE COMMUTING LESSONS, WAY OF LEARNING IN TRAINS, THE FUNN UNLIMITED, and more

coming soon

Samip Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment